Installing new kitchen cabinets is a huge expense. It’s also a waste of money if yours are in good shape structurally, but are just tired-looking or outdated. If this sounds like a good description of your kitchen cabinets, take a moment to consider the possibility of giving them new life through cabinet refinishing. Take a look at some examples of cabinets that look brand new, but in fact have been given a new life by professionally cabinet refinishing, and see if you don’t agree that the results are simply beautiful:
- It’s hard to believe these cabinets are refinished, but it’s true. Painters used Benjamin Moore’s “Timid White” OC-39.
- Here’s another kitchen whose cabinets were refinished and painted with Sherwin- Williams “Pure White” satin finish paint.
- An elegant traditional kitchen with raised panel cabinets which were expertly refinished and transformed. The paint pick was Benjamin Moore’s “Tapestry Beige” OC-32.
- As seen in this charming French Country style kitchen, cabinets can be painted and distressed to create a distinctive, Old World look.
- In this kitchen, cabinets were refinished and coated with Benjamin Moore’s “Snowfall White”. As a further update, painter’s also repainted walls with Benjamin Moore’s “Gray Owl”. As you can see, the results are pretty spectacular!
The secret to refinishing cabinets so that they don’t look refinished is intensive preparation (thorough cleaning, filling holes, dents and dings, and expert paint application). For those reasons, it’s a job best left to professional painters who know exactly what needs to be done and how to do it.
If you’d like to find out more about cabinet refinishing, contact us at Premium Painting. We’ve been proudly serving St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the surrounding suburbs with premium painting services and premium results for more than a decade!